Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009: Roller Coaster Year

Well we made it to 2010 but what a roller coaster of a year 2009 was. I was reading back on some of my blog entries from the past year and lots of emotions were invoked. Employment issues marked most of the year, but that was resolved in the best of ways. The end of the year was an emotional time for the family as well with Jasmine passing away and another issue. Sometimes we make the right decisions and sometimes not. But as I look back I can clearly see that the constant through 2009, and every year, is God's goodness. It is up to me, and everyone, to decide whether to stick to that plan or venture off on our own. Believe me, the venturing off is not the way to go but thank God there is place to come back to. So I thank God for His goodness and mercy and for my family and close friends. I was never much of a roller coaster guy...