Thursday, March 31, 2016

Can't Argue With The Doctor

Today I went to a gastric surgeon for a consult for a colonoscopy.  Just routine.  That doctor's office also performed the gastric band surgery for weight loss.  While I was waiting in the lobby, I was reviewing their height and weight chart and was pleased to see that I am only "obese" which above "over-weight" but below "severely obese" and "morbidly obese."  With that on my mind, I went into the meeting with the doc.  He was great and as we were talking, I said, " Hey Doc - while you're in there, how about slipping on one of those bands?"  He told me that I didn't need one!  That coming from a doctor who sells and "installs" the bands.  Have to trust the doctor.  So I stopped at Dunkin Donuts on the way home to celebrate the good news...

No comments: