Saturday, October 31, 2009

Now She's 17


Yup, 17 and a day actually. The bottom picture is actually from the Newark High School Varsity Field Hockey web page and I was looking for an excuse to use it. We had a pretty low key birthday for her. Went to Olive Garden and then home for cake with just a couple of friends. She opened her presents last night. And returned some of them today. ha ha Lucie bought her some "place-holder" presents knowing they would exchange styles but she wanted her to have something to open on her birthday. Next weekend, if it doesn't rain like it has the past 2 weekends, Ashleigh will have her party at the fire pit in the backyard. Cooking 'smores and hot dogs.

All else is pretty quiet. Elliott's teeth are doing fine and he is adjusting to the expander. Lucie is still busy doing things. Work is going well for me. I had a friend's computer here for a few days to fix a problem but I must have fixed it as soon as I touched it because it hasn't caused a problem for me.

Ashleigh is out trick or treating with friends. She went as a peasant woman. Elliott was supposed to hand out candy here but the last time I saw him he was planted in front of the Xbox with Ashleigh's birthday Snuggie on...

No comments: