Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

2010 is washing away and 2011 is upon us.  Looking back over the things I blogged in 2010, and remembering the things I didn't blog, it was a year of ups and downs, emotional and physical pain, and the loss and gain of companionship.  It was also a year of personal growth - 12 pounds to be exact (you didn't think I was going to be philosophical the whole time!).  Those goofy insurance charts show that I should be 190 for my height  - I haven't seen 190 since college...  But I can drop a few pounds (and more than a few pounds) if I put my mind to it.  And I will be putting my mind to it.

The number of blog entries dropped in half from 2008 to 2009 and in half again from 2009 to 2010.  Either I am running out of things to write, or I am not writing about all of the exciting things in my life.  Hmmm, history will show that it doesn't have to be exciting for me to blog about it so I need to make more time to write.

Of course no one knows what 2011 will bring.  Good and bad, happy and sad, and just life experiences.  But "life" is built around "if" so anything can happen.  I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: