Monday, February 18, 2008

EllSPN

Above are 5 clips from Elliott's game this past Saturday. His team was depleted due to absent players and sick ones so they could only put 4 players on the floor. The other team had all 5 play plus a sub. This team beat Elliott's at their last meeting by 14 points. Somehow, Elliott's team managed to turn it up a notch and came out with a win, 54-50! It was the teams' highest output all season. Elliott shot 50% from the field with a 3 pointer! A few rebounds, a steal, and the long awaited foul! (You may have to hit the PLAY button in the lower left twice to start the video - he is #3.)

This afternoon at 1PM I have a job interview that I am really excited about. I did some more research on the company and am looking forward to getting on board with them. Of course I wake up this morning sweaty, bad cough, throwing up (from the coughing), etc. Not from nerves - I am very relaxed, but from some little bug. So I am loaded up on Airborne and ibuprofen, etc. etc. I will get through it.

Hopefully my next post on here will be as an employee!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah, yeah.... Nice WHOOOO