Friday, February 1, 2008

Mystery Photo

Elliott and I came home from walking the dogs yesterday to find these lines in the backyard. Anyone have any guesses as to what they are? We did not put them there. Leave a comment with your guess (I do know the answer - now. Thank you Karen Leavitt!)

The cruise trip is a mere hours away now. Boarding passes are printed, confirmations for the boat, cars, planes and the hotel in hand. A group of about 10 or so are heading down tonight. It is raining hard here which could cause some delays for them if not due to our weather, then weather elsewhere.

This will be my last blog until I return. Go Patriots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, how was the cruise? I hope it was able to heal the wounds of that loss.

Shawn H said...

Answer: it was the effect of the sun coming through the fence posts that left the wet and dry bands.