Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rascal But No Flats

This "little" bolt came courtesy of our ER visit in Hershey. The ER parking lot there was under construction and somehow that got stuck in my right rear tire. Just the head was showing and I didn't hear it or notice it till yesterday morning when we were out shopping. Fortunately, when I saw it, we were right across the street from a National Tire and Battery store! My low tire pressure sensor light never came on but I figured from what I saw on the outside, if I pulled that out, the tire would have been flat. So they patched me up for $25 while Lucie was shopping and all is good.

That morning, the beagle carried a rascal into the house - a dead squirrel! I did a thorough exam and found no paintball marks (darn!) so I don't know how he died. I doubt the fat beagle caught it in the open range. So we bagged that and tossed it.

Rainy day here and out in Hershey where the kids are at Hershey Park. Elliott has his finger protected by Saran Wrap and duct tape and he is off and running. He is holding up pretty well out there and due back tonight.

No comments: