Thursday, April 2, 2009

Varmint Marking

So the squirrels, though not able to steal much food from the bird feeder, have learned to send a "shaker" so he can hang from it and shake out some crumbs for the other cohorts. Well, it is time to bring out the big guns. So I did. I took a few shots at them with the paintball gun. Just sighting in for now but I am ready! I can set my paintball marker to full auto and that should give 'em a good whumpin!

Speaking of whumpin', Ashleigh's lacrosse team has been getting thrashed pretty bad. The last score was 2-15. Ugh. The other teams just slice through the defense and score almost at will. Ashleigh plays offense but the ball never gets down to her end. So the games are rough but she is having a good time anyway and the weather has been pretty good. Chilly, but not too terrible.

It has rained a bit lately and that is perfect for my grass. The other day I trimmed up some plants and lariopes outside, filled the pool torches with oil, edged the driveway and sidewalk, sharpened the edger and mower blades, and changed the oil in the mower. I am ready!

No comments: