Sunday, September 5, 2010

Office At Home

Not too much happening since my last post.  Work has been going great.  I love the perks and incentives and special things they do for us there.  Really having a good time.  They offer an Associates discount on the new Office 2010 suite of programs - $9.95 for the whole thing (versus $499 buying it at Staples).  So this weekend I installed it on the home computers.  Upgraded us from version 2002.  So I guess it was time...  It went well and everyone seems to like it.

I have been getting back into the swing of basketball after missing so many weeks.  I am still the oldest, fattest, slowest and with the least amount of skills but its my program (and my ball!).  I have the most fun out there too.

Today we took the dogs for a walk at the park.  They had a great time.  Mocha carries the water for everyone but it doesn't bother her in the slightest.  Everyone we pass comments on her ("what a beautiful dog," "she looks like a bear...").  The weather has been great the past few days and we have had some good grillin' and walkin'.

This week I go back for an x-ray and 6 week follow up on my kidney stone removal.  I hope they find absolutely nothing.  I've been feeling fine except for phlebitis in my hand where the IV was.  But the veins are not as rock hard any more and not as sore.  Getting there...

No big plans for the weekend.  Nothing wrong with that...

No comments: