Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cloud By Day, Fire By Night

This isn't the exact picture I wanted but I couldn't find anything better.  The other day I was a bit discouraged about things and I remembered how God provided a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night to guide the Israelites and encourage them.  Well, if it was good enough for them back then, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask now for some encouragement.  I didn't get any pillars, burning bushes, or talking donkeys, but I did get a very encouraging phone call and a few other positives happened.  I'll take it.  I have great faith and hope and thankfulness for all God has done for me, but I'm still human and I don't think asking for a little boost every now and then is a bad thing!

Meanwhile, everything is going OK.  Elliott is still starting lacrosse and doing fine.  We will be reviewing my recording of his last game tonight.  I will be switching over to GEICO car insurance in a few weeks.  They came in $100 per month cheaper than anyone else (when I add Elliott).

I'm going to throw in another picture of my personal "rainbow."  I'll explain it later but it is another reminder that things will work out.

No comments: