Wednesday, July 18, 2012

2,000 Q-Tips

Today I used the last swab in our bathroom Q-Tip holder and went to the hallway closet to get some more.  Wouldn't you know I found two more containers - with 625 Q-Tips in each?  So at some point, I thought it was worthwhile to buy nearly 2,000 Q-Tips.  Then I just smiled and realized it wasn't me who thought it was a good idea to buy that many, God was prepping us for such a time as this.  He knew way back when when I was standing in Costco buying the family size container that a day was coming when I would need to go to the closet and pull out another box.  As insignificant as the cotton swab is, and really how almost unnecessary it is, I learned another lesson today about God's planning, God's timing, and God's provision.  And that encourages me.  Like the sparrow, if God can care about our swabs, how much more does He care about and have a plan for us?

No comments: