Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Dogs Are On To Something

Well, there you have it. The dogs having another rough evening in the Hale home. My back was feeling so good that I took them for a walk today. That usually wipes them out for the evening. I may have overdone it a bit with my back - took them for a walk and vacuumed my car and cleaned the windows and now my back is achy. But I played basketball pretty hard last night and it felt great afterwards.

Ashleigh had a game Thursday but they tied 0-0. Exciting game though. Today Lucie and I went our friend's daughter's volleyball game. That was pretty exciting. The rules have changed a bit since I played intramural in college. Now it is much faster. Their daughter did really well and is the team setter so she was busy. They won the best of 5 set three games to one.

Speaking of winning, the Red Sox won Game 1 versus Tampa Bay in Tampa tonight so they are off to a good start.

Elliott is down at the beach for a few days with a friend from school. That should be a great time for him.

Lucie and I stayed in and watched a Netflix movie tonight: "Shooter." Pretty good conspiracy movie about a former military sniper. Good action and it had some great scenes of Philadelphia including some shots of my old office building.

Tomorrow is a hayride that Lucie is organizing for the church at a local farm. She does it every year but this year she has opened it up to families - not just her girls' groups. The weather looks good.

No comments: