Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...

Nestle Toll House cookie dough has been recalled. Some lightweights somewhere couldn't handle a little E. coli in their raw cookies and ruined it for the rest of us. Fortunately I had made it through about 90% of our Costco sized tub before I threw the rest away. I keep a spoon handy and would occasionally take a dip in the tub for a little taste of happiness. I have never felt better. I guess by now I would have gotten sick if we had a bad batch but after seeing what Lucie went through with a bought of salmonella a few years ago, I won't take more chances.

Elliott is doing a lot better today. He pretty much slept all afternoon and night yesterday and is keeping up with the ibuprofen.

Another rainy day here! The yard is a jungle and one of my projects today was to extend one of the downspout drains to drain the water off better. Maybe I should work on it "live" during the rain.

No comments: