Friday, December 28, 2007

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

Today's title has nothing to do with the text, I just thought it was a good title for the picture of Britni on Elliott's face.

Another quiet day on tap for today. It is about 1 PM and we are just getting in gear. Kids slept in. Lucie played with her new camera. I did some online job searching and tried to teach a friend how to IM. Of course it took a child to step in and save the day.

Yesterday the kids went to a friend's birthday party at the University ice skating rink. Why, when I was a kid.... I could skate really well. It doesn't get cold enough here long enough for outdoor skating and there are no really good places to go anyway. They had a good time and came back without anything broken or bruised. We hung around here afterwards until Elliott and I went to basketball. I did OK but my knees started to get sore so I stopped early.

Our post-Christmas shopping day went pretty good. No traffic. No lines. We went to a bunch of places and found some good sales on Christmas stuff for next year. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

Ashleigh is starting lacrosse when she goes back to school so today we are going lacrosse stick shopping. Movie night at home tonight.

We got invited to the house of a friend of Elliott's for brunch tomorrow. He plays basketball with Elliott and we see the parents at the games so that should be nice. Then at 8:15 PM, we willbe settling down to see history being made (beginning of the Patriots game).

1 comment:

Nick said...

nice picture & go Pats