Monday, December 17, 2007

Oxi Moron

Elliott forgot some school stuff this morning so I took it over to him around noon time. On the way back, I stopped at BJs to get some dog food and other things including that laundry cleaner stuff Oxi-Clean. When I got home, I took it upstairs to the laundry room. I was opening the bag to pour it into the bucket thing and the bag split and it dumped out all over the floor. So that took a while to scoop into a ziplock and then vacuum it up. It was like a bucket of sand poured on the carpet.

Speaking of sand, today we got some Royal Caribbean documents. The cruise is coming. I reserved a 12 passenger van today for us to drive from the Orlando airport to the hotel. Taxis and limos are much more expensive so we will split this with another family going down with us. It is a one-way rental so we can drop it at Cape Canaveral but we can use it the night before the trip to do some local sight seeing. We are taking the RC bus back to the airport after the trip.

The church banquet went really nice Saturday night. I made an elf show of the church pastoral staff (like the one someone made of us - see the link below) and showed that up on the big screen after the meal. That went over pretty good. That night Ashleigh had some friends over for the night after going to the movies. And I can tell you, the biggest drama of the night didn't take place on screen... But I guess that is to be expected with a teenaged daughter.

Elliott has another game tonight. I am going to record this one and then he and I are going to analyze the video after the game. It really puts things in perspective to see yourself play. That is why I don't let anyone record me...

No comments: