Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Get It Right the First Time!

A few days ago I wrote that I had to order 11 rubber headphone jack covers for my cell phone to replace the one I lost. I had to order 11 because they said that while each one was only $0.98, the minimum order was $10. So the package arrived yesterday and there was just one in there! They charged me $0.98 for one, and $9.02 for shipping and handling! I called up LG and they said due to some logistical baloney, they couldn't send me 10 more but they could keep it off the radar if they sent me 5. So I took it. 5 more on the way.

Then yesterday I decided to check the status on a rebate I had send in months ago. Went to the web page, it is said the rebate was invalid because I didn't send in the UPC code. Of course I did, now I don't have one to send in! So I wrote a nice email asking what to do. Some knucklehead wrote back. BUT, where he was supposed to cut and paste directions on what I should do, there was just a code (supposedly for him only) and nothing for me to follow! So I wrote another email, not so nice this time, pointing out that first they lost my UPC code, then they failed to give me proper directions, so I asked them to give it another shot. Surprisingly, they wrote back and said they went ahead and validated the rebate. Nothing more for me to do. Good for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to be.... no go on reward your self and claim your piece of this pie. (you can claim up to 6 without your receipt)
http://www.airbornehealthsettlement.com/index.htm