Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Office Online

I got an email from Microsoft about this Office Live Workspace. I don't want to sound like an ad for Microsoft, but it is pretty cool. They, for free, give you 500 meg of online space to upload your MS Office files (Word, Excel, etc.). You can upload them them and then access them from any computer (after logging in). That greatly reduces the need for a flash drive and is another backup location for files. AND, you can allow certain people to access the files and modify them online. I sent the link (http://workspace.officelive.com/) to Lucie so she might be able to upload some work files and let some of her leaders get to the files. Seems pretty slick.

Kind of a quiet day here yesterday and today is shaping up to be the same. We went out to a mall about 20 miles away. It is small but we hadn't been there in a while. Elliott had some money so he bought a PSP game. After a lap, he and I were done so we went back to the car. He played his game and I napped.

When we got home, I cooked up some knockwurst on the grill and we had them with chili and cheese for supper. Excellent. I also raked the back yard and threw out some grass seed. The weather people said today would be a rainy day. Of course it is sunny and nice out... I think that is a job I could handle.

Ashleigh was supposed to have lacrosse practice today but she is home sick.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow Microsoft finally did it.... only after google has had it going for a few years they finally figured it out... Kudos to them