Saturday, March 22, 2008

Off Into the Sunset

I figure it has been about six weeks since the cruise, so I updated the Hale Family Web Page and took off the itinerary and boat pictures. Boo hoo. Kind of sad. Is it too early to start planning for the next one?!

All is quiet here. A&E got back from convention around 12:30 last night (this morning) and were exhausted. So today is a sleep in day for them. We watched movies last night with some friends and the women scrap-booked. They brought over a great sub sandwich that was made with Thanksgiving ingrediants - turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce. Excellent! We watched Oceans 13 (lots of little stuff going on throughout the movie) and The Bourne Ultimatum. Both were good. With 36:20 to go in the Bourne movie, my DVD player locked up. Over and over at that spot. I cleaned the disk but it didn't help. Finally, I popped it into a laptop and it played right through it fine. So we watched the last half hour, with all the big action scenes, on a 15-inch laptop screen with no surround sound... But it was still good.

While vacuuming yesterday, I managed to suck up one of Elliott's socks. Now you might be wondering why a sock is on the floor and not in the laundry hamper or dresser where it belongs... I ask myself that daily. Anyway, I sucked it up and managed to burn out the vacuum belt. Now I am on a quest to find a replacement belt today.

Other than that, it should be quiet around here. Going to friends' for Easter lunch tomorrow. That should be good.

No comments: