Thursday, March 27, 2008

Simple Math


What you see above is a strawberry FROSTED donut and a strawberry FILLED donut. Now, it is plain to see, that the one on the left is not similar to the one on the right. Being the trusting soul that I am, when I ordered two strawberry FILLED donuts at Dunkin Donuts this morning, I didn't bother to look in the bag. Until I got home. Then it was too late. The damage was done. And my day has started off on the wrong foot...

Ashleigh has a bit of a cold so we didn't send her to lacrosse practice today either. It is raining and raw out so she got up, looked out the window, and piled back into bed. She will probably be able to go tomorrow but they are calling for rain so she might be here again.

Lucie has her scrap-booking buddies coming over today. Which means a day of chick talk. Which also means movie and nap day for me...

No comments: