Monday, March 31, 2008

Ash Lacrosse Schedule


I have posted Ashleigh's lacrosse schedule on the Hale Family Web Page. See the link on this page and scroll down a ways. It has the dates and times, home or away. I will update it with Ashleigh's stats and scores throughout the season.

It was a pretty quiet weekend. Lucie and Ashleigh both have colds so we hung around a bit. Watched a movie (I Am Legend - really good), played games with friends, etc. We found some coupons for Hibachi - where they cook the food right at your table with the fire and all - and went early so we got a great meal and entertainment for really cheap! Cheaper than going to Applebee's. We will have to remember that.

A&E went back to school today and last night they decided they remembered they had homework to do - after being off all week.

For the moment, I am in first place in our church NCAA basketball pool. Not bad for a guy who didn't follow college hoops all season!

We are finally getting a tiny bit of rain today. That should help our grass seed. Every day I look at the Patmore Green Ash tree we planted last summer. It still hasn't bloomed yet this spring and I have looked at the darn thing so many times now I can't tell if there are blooms developing or not! I think so. But it is like watching grass grow. We will see. Our plum tree seems to be doing very well. Last spring it struggled with a lot of dead branches. So I pruned it up a lot. It looked skeletal all summer and sparse but it seems to be doing great so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your website is not friendly on my mac. the text keeps getting bigger and bigger towards the bototm of the page.

Unknown said...

well that text problem has been there since day one. You have to use only Internet Explorer