Saturday, June 21, 2008

Got Smart

Yesterday the kids got back from a week at camp and were pretty tired. They had a good time and told us a lot of stories about the things they did. They just laid low for most of the afternoon. There was a parent/child game night at church last night but neither was really up for it so we decided to go to the movies and see the new Get Smart movie. Loved it. It didn't do very well with the critics but it was very funny and it is on track to do very well financially. There were some references to the original show too.

I have a real exciting lead on a job that came through late Friday evening. I can't post more on it now but things took an unexpected turn and I am anxious to hear how this will work out. Keep the prayers coming. I was just telling someone else how many times we have seen God come through with something that we never saw coming.

Should be a quiet day around here today. Kids doing laundry, and catching up on emails, cell messages, MySpace, Halo - you know, all the important stuff... And me, I will be busy too. I think my front side is getting more tan than my back so my mission of the day is to correct that discrepancy.

No comments: