Friday, June 13, 2008

One Win Away


I came home after basketball last night to see that the Celtics were behind by 24 points in the second quarter. Ugh. Not good. So I went out and jumped in the pool and hung out there for a while. It was nice - 10 o'clock and all was quiet. Very warm in the water. Anyway, when I came back in, the Celtics were down by 18. Fast forward to the end of the game and the Celtics pulled off the biggest comeback in NBA history to win the game! In Los Angeles. So they now lead 3 games to 1 in the best of 7 series. No team has ever come back after trailing like that so now it is just a matter of time... Could be a good Father's Day present...

I had a good night last night at basketball. Several blocked shots, lots of points, a couple of turnovers but my team won 4 games I think and lost just 2. I was happy with my performance.

No comments: