Monday, June 2, 2008

Knocking on Knockwurst's Door

After much searching, I have finally located a seller of knockwurst. I love knockwurst but for some reason, it was really hard to find this year. So I made it a mission and I finally found it. So there will knockwursts on the Hale grill for supper tonight!

Quite a busy weekend we had. We had some friends over Friday night to hang out while the kids were at the church gym night. That was nice. One of them wound up spending the night here to take full advantage of scrapping time with Lucie on Saturday morning. So that worked out pretty well. We all had a good morning and she and Lucie had a good time scrapping.

Elliott bought an xBox 360 with his birthday money so we spent part of Saturday hooking that up and getting that going. That is pretty nice and many of his old xBox games work on it. He is selling the old game to a friend.

The pool is finally all cleared up and I got in and dunked. The water temp was 75ยบ but it was good. Did some final cleaning in there and it is looking great.

I have some job leads I am working on and am pretty encouraged. I can't spell them out here but something may break through soon. Keep the prayers coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am Fatdaddy75 on xbox live