Thursday, June 26, 2008

Slow...

No that is not a picture of me tanning by the pool... It has been a slow few days around here since my last post. Some friends invited us out for a birthday party dinner and swim and we have hung out a lot. Lucie has been busy doing VBS preparation with the kids and I do some running around getting stuff for her.

My second cousins from Florida stopped by with their loaded U-Haul on Monday night. They are moving to New Hampshire for a new job that he got. They stopped in and ate and got showers and spent the night. That was nice and we were happy to provide a stopping point for them.

It is looking like a weak turnout for basketball tonight. I will go and see who shows up but I think we will cancel. It is heating up outside and we are thinking of making a run to the beach tomorrow.

Ashleigh got straight A's in her final marking period ranking her #18 out of 453. That is pretty darn good.

And for what it's worth, six months from yesterday is Christmas!! (Five months and it will be Lucie's 29th birthday again...)

No comments: