Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sweet 17


The Celtics did it! Here is some commentary from the news:

This was total domination. The Celtics obliterated the Lakers, who were trying to become the first team to overcome a 3-1 deficit in the finals.
Boston's 39-point win surpassed the NBA record for the biggest margin of victory in a championship clincher; the Celtics beat the Lakers 129-96 in Game 5 of the 1965 NBA finals.

Love it. I just wish Elliott was here to have seen it with me. But I don't think we will be waiting another 22 years for the next one...

Prior to the game, Lucie and I watched the Clint Eastwood movie, "Million Dollar Baby." Good movie. It was one of those movies I have heard about but never got around to seeing.

I did get the golden's foot hair trimmed and some tangles cut out yesterday. She loves to lay on the top step of the pool every morning. I have the return jets set there so it is like her own little whirlpool spa. But then she smells like wet dog all day. I have to shampoo her again today. The air is dry but a lot cooler and the pool temp dropped to 77ยบ overnight.

No comments: