Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lighthouse Visit




On Saturday morning we met my younger brother and his wife at a country store in NH. Lots of authentic country things there including candies and deli stuff. Very interesting and fun. We went back to where we were staying and cooked up some lunch on the grill. We then walked down to the island lighthouse - it was open house that day so we got to go up inside of it. That was pretty interesting and provided a great view.

On the walk back, we stopped at a lobster business and picked up a lobster roll for dinner.



My brother cooked up some more great meat for dinner and my mother came with her unique and excellent cookies. We spent the night talking and eating and watching the kids play Guitar Hero (kids including my younger brother!). Earlier in the evening my brother caught a striper off the point we fish from - about a foot long like the one I caught. It was a nice evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see the smart guys were boots!