Monday, July 21, 2008

Vacation Success

Day One of vacation and I caught a little striper. Too small to legally keep but my vacation is now complete. Well, maybe after lobster dinner tomorrow night...


The drive up was fine with no traffic. We made good time but it was pouring when we got here. Wicked lightning too. Made for a good night's sleep.


I found a weak wifi signal so I can get online. Which is a good thing. I got a call from a friend today about a possible job lead that I needed to take some online action for. I sure appreciated the call and was able to post my resume.


Cloudy and cool today so we did some outlet shopping and out for seafood dinner tonight. Bought some supplies for the week. And of course Lucie found an AC Moore to scrap shop at!


All is well. Here are a couple of cell phone pictures from the view from our room where we are staying (house literally built on posts on the water on the river separating Maine from New Hampshire.)


No comments: