Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vet Day


This morning I took the golden retriever (Jasmine) to the vet for a checkup and to get some overdue shots. She was within her weight limits and the doc said she was in great shape for being 9 years old. She has been smelling bad lately - especially after getting out of the pool. And not just a wet dog smell either. I bought some special shampoo there and as part of her blood work he will check her thyroid activity. Either way, it is nothing major. He recommended some over the counter joint medicine to help with her stiffness. I may pop a few myself...

I had a phone interview with a major local employer this afternoon. That went well. Nothing specific being offered - more of an exploratory questioning and discussion. A guy I play basketball with set me up and I am thankful for that. I have to keep networking and plugging away - that is how something will develop.

No comments: