Thursday, July 31, 2008

Overhead View

If you weren't tired already of my vacation posts, here is another. Above is a picture of where we were in New Castle, NH. The water is the Piscataqua River that separates New Hampshire from Maine. "A" is the place we stayed at which is called the Piscataqua Cafe (though it is not a working cafe now). It is built on pilings on the water. Across the street, at "B" is where my aunt and uncle live. They now own the Cafe. Early in our marriage, Lucie and I lived in "B" and it was from there that we actually witnessed the "storm of the century" (later made into a movie). "C" is the point where we fished from and where Elliott caught his big striper.

The vet called this morning and Jasmine is 100% healthy. He ran a big battery of blood tests on her and she came back perfect in every category! I scrubbed her with the new shampoo and she is smelling better. A couple more baths and she will be good.

Lucie is off today so we are heading out to do errands. Basketball tonight. Lucie made scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon in them. I told her she needed to stay home and do that every day but I guess someone has to work...

No comments: