Friday, August 1, 2008

Coincidence?

So Elliott and I are at Costco yesterday picking up some vitamins and paper plates. I am looking at different bottles and sizes and prices per unit, etc. and finally get what I needed. We had a Costco rebate check as cash-back on our previous purchases. I didn't pay attention to how much it was for but knew it was more than what we were buying and I would get change from the check. So the guy rings up our two items: $30.68. I had him the check, and what is our change? $30.68! Now how weird is that? Turns out the check was for $61.36. I don't know what significance that is but it sure was freaky!

We did some errands all day and then it was basketball for me last night. I played fair all evening but did well in the last game. Good workout.

Tonight Elliott is going to a campout with a bunch of kids from church. Not sure what Lucie and I will do.

Oh, and I almost forgot to add that the Red Sox traded Manny Ramirez to LA. I guess our picture of him on the refrigerator has to come down...

No comments: