Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wii Wii Wii All The Way To The Bank

The cable company called me yesterday in response to my email where I laid out my not-so-favorable experiences with them. The lady was very nice and gave me a credit for the cost of a Wii game system for my troubles. I suppose I would rather have the Wii and that they get their act together but I will take it. They are due to come here Friday morning to switch over the phones so this story may continue...

Saturday was a beautiful day at the beach. Once we got there... Traffic going down was horrible and it was more crowded than I have ever seen. But we met a bunch of church friends there and it was a good time.

On Sunday, Lucie had a bunch of church lady friends over so I and another orphaned husband took the kids out for lunch and to the mall. That evening we had a rough storm come through quickly and it hailed for a while.

We have been re-arranging some furniture and Lucie is wanting to paint some more so that has kept us busy. The pool valve that regulates the water return to the steps or the regular jets is acting up when the solar valve opens. Not sure what to do about that besides watch it I guess.

Watched one of the all time worst movies I have ever seen last night: The Signal. It was supposed to be scary about a tone that comes over the TVs and cell phones and makes people go nuts. It was nuts all right. Fast forwarded through it. Terrible.

I have a good lead on a job that looks promising. Some things have to line up just right for it to work out but there is something in motion.

Elliott has a final toe appointment tonight and then it is boneless ribs on the grill!

No comments: