Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dentist Time

Today the kids have dentists appointments at the perfect dentist appointment time: 2:30 (get it? 'tooth hurty'!) I love that joke. Anyway, they are going for cleanings and probably start the process for straightening Elliott's teeth.

Ashleigh got back after 10 last night but had a good time. Not too tired as she slept in the van quite a bit. Things are going to get busy around here for her soon as she has some school work to do and start training for field hockey.

I added a link to the left of this which will bring you to a photo album of all of the pictures I have used in the blogs. I grabbed a lot of them off of the web so feel free to do the same.

Our outside motion detector light stopped detecting motion so I will be replacing that today.

No comments: