Saturday, August 16, 2008

Digital Dialing

Comcast came out yesterday and switched over our phones to digital. That went really smoothly. They put a modem in the basement and ran our phones through it. Now we have unlimited long distance calling and we can track our calls and messages online. More importantly, it is going to save us at least $50 a month. I was concerned about how it would impact our home alarm system but that worked fine in a test I ran yesterday. They also upgraded our television channels to digital. Now we have so many channels that by the time I am done scrolling through the list of what is on, the shows at the top of the list have ended and I have to start over again!

We have been watching the Olympics every night and loving it. Very exciting. Almost as exciting as the on-going story of those guys in Georgia that found the body of Bigfoot...!

Ashleigh survived her first day of field hockey. We are going to be doing some furniture re-arranging today (thus I am online 'working'!). I think we may unpack some boxes from 12 years ago when we moved here...

No comments: