Monday, August 4, 2008

On Her Way Home



Ashleigh is on her way home from Alabama after spending a week there with a church group. I guess she had a good time - we didn't hear much from her!

Pretty quiet weekend. We went to some outlet shops this side of Baltimore and I got a new coffee maker because I broke a little tab off my old one and the filter holder wouldn't stay shut. Got a great deal (cheaper than WalMart).

We picked up Elliott from his campout on Saturday night at 5 and he slept from the time we got home till 8 the next day! He had a great time riding behind the jet skis and getting bounced into the water.

On Sunday we got some great prices on steaks so we cooked out and hung around the house.

I sent my resume to a friend from NH today who is going to review it and possibly send it on to his company. Still looking to stay local here - his company has many locations.

Looks like a nice day so I will go mow the dead grass. Hardly worth the effort but it is kind of uneven so I will spruce it up a bit.

No comments: