Monday, November 3, 2008

Back To The Grind

Today I had to go back to the dentist to get my filling ground down. There was a raised bump and my teeth wouldn't close right. So I went in and they immediately saw the problem and ground down the spot. No pain. No charge. Much better than before. A perfect trip to the dentist.

I saw I am down to my last contact lens and so I called Costco to order some more, and found my prescription had expired. Which means a trip to the eye doctor. Last time I was there they said I would need bifocals on my next visit(or reading glasses). Not looking forward to that... Maybe I can get them to just call in a new prescription.

Saturday Ashleigh had a bunch of school friends over. Lucie got into hosting and helping as usual. I pretty much stayed out of the way. That party gave us a good reason to get the house all cleaned though. I walked the dogs just before everyone arrived so they were tuckered out and behaved. She had a good time and her friends are fun.

Sunday was quiet - lunch after church, nap, evening service, watched the Patriots lose...

Tomorrow, Ashleigh and I work the polls. We have to be there by 6 AM so today we are packing breakfast, lunch and dinner for a LONG day. Should be interesting. I will give a full review afterwards. I think they told us that the districts in Delaware have a maximum of 3000 people each so even if everyone shows up, it doesn't sound that bad. They also said they had already received a lot of absentee ballots so that should reduce the number of actual voters that arrive.

No comments: