Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rainy And Dreary

Been some dreary days around here. Thanksgiving was very nice though. We ate later in the afternoon and I got a little nap in. Of course while I was napping the beagle got a hold of the bag of turkey Lucie was making and ate the meat off one of the legs! Don't they eat dog in Vietnam...? Anyway, we then watched the Sean Connery movie, The Rock. That was a good day.

Friday was a busy day at our friend's funeral. Long day at church setting up and helping out behind the scenes. It was the very least we could do for the family and it was not a chore at all. It was a cold day and that night the kids went to an outside movie with the youth group. They were frozen when they got done. Lucie didn't do her usual Black Friday excursion this year. While the kids were doing that, we were at friends' watch the movie Deja Vu. Interesting time travel movie. Pretty entertaining.

Saturday Elliott had basketball practice. Only 5 kids showed up so they practiced and scrimmaged another team. His team has some work to do before their first game... After that we headed way across town to the Comcast place. I am still having connection problems and so I thought I would go get one of their modems to try. Well, apparently everyone in the state had problems as the place was packed! So Elliott and I packed up and went home. Stayed home that day doing stuff here and just catching up on Tivo-ed shows.

Sunday was a cold and rainy day. Another low key day. I am off tomorrow so I will go back to Comcast and check them out again. I ruled out my router as being a problem. That leaves the modem or, most likely the wiring!

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

I am sorry to learn that you are having difficulties with your Comcast service.

I work for Comcast. Let me know if you need further assistance. I will be happy to help.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com