Friday, November 14, 2008

Back To Work - Briefly

I have fallen a few days behind in my blog because I have actually been busy working! Hard to believe... It was just a small consulting job in Philly and I am writing up the report now but it was something. Felt good to get back to it. I should finish that up today and email it in.

The kids brought home excellent report cards again - Elliott's doesn't show his school ranking but Ashleigh is ranked #16 out of 463. Pretty darn good.

Elliott's basketball practices have been going well. He hit 8 out of 10 free throws again last night to lead the team.

I have had a little cold for a week. It felt good to get out and play ball last night. I had my typical inconsistent night but I felt pretty good.

The latest count on the dogs in that house is 42! Turns out there is no law against the number of dogs you can have as long as they are clean. The vets have said the dogs were healthy and the people have moved back in. The dogs are not up for adoption. I bet I see a bunch of them right back there again soon...

Tonight is Fryday Friday at our house - having a few friends over and they are all bringing something for me to deep fry. Now that is some healthy party! I have actually been working on preparing some ice cream to be fried - takes a little work and it is only supposed to fry for about 30 seconds. That should be good.

No comments: