Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Open Eyes

Yesterday I went in for an eye exam as it had been a long time since my last one and I couldn't get any more contacts without a new prescription. It took forever in there and there was a minor emergency with another patient and I got forgotten about alone in the exam room for a while. Looks like I am headed down the bifocal lane and they gave me new contacts to try out for a week. At the end of the exam, they dilated my pupils. That made things blurry for a few hours but no biggie.

We met our friends over at their hotel in the morning yesterday and hopped in the pool for a few minutes. It was kind of chilly and didn't have a hot tub. Surprisingly, there were a lot of little kids in there so we didn't stay long. We packed up and went to the mall and roamed around there for a while. I came back with Gregg and Ashleigh and went to my appointment. That night we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Always a great meal there.

No real plans today. Their boys spent the night here last night and they all go back home tomorrow at 5 AM so this is our last real day together.

No comments: