Tuesday, April 8, 2008

All Coming Together

Well, it has been a good couple of day. Lots of little things have been coming together. First, Ashleigh's prom night went well and she had a good time.

On Sunday morning a friend from church approached me with a short term project doing some contracting work for his company. He and I will work out the details on that.

Meanwhile, I got a call from an old friend who is coming into town next week and wants to talk to me about an opportunity he is working on. I am actually pretty excited about that and am hoping that works out.

Last night the NCAA college basketball team that I needed to lose for me to win our church pool contest was leading by 9 points with 2 minutes to go. My team hits a 3 with 2.1 seconds to go to send it to overtime. They eventually went on to win 75-68. That is also the total number of points I predicted would be scored in the game (143). So I wound up winning the contest. And I don't follow college hoops at all!

Finally, the little tree I have been watching has really been doing well. The buds are turning green and multiplying. (I know that is making you happy, Sally!)

Tonight Ashleigh has a game way on the other side of Wilmington.

No comments: