Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Opening Old Wounds


I was on the elliptical yesterday watching Sports Center on ESPN and they did a story on the pre-printed t-shirts that were made declaring the Patriots the Super Bowl champions. They showed both sets of shirts and hats on the field and the scramble towards the end of the game to have either set ready for the winner. Fast-forwarding through the ugly part, the t-shirts ultimately ended up in a Nicaraguan village for the kids there. That was nice but somehow a tiny (big?!) part of me was still disappointed...

Ashleigh has a game tonight quite a ways away so we are not going. It is across town and Lucie is busy getting Elliott a haircut and I have my interview meeting. She still has many games to go. We went to her friend's game yesterday. I can tell you this - boy's lacrosse is a LOT different than girl's!!

1 comment:

JT said...

Let me know how your interview goes...ill be praying for you.