Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Nice Relaxing Walk With the Dogs...

...Not! I took the dogs on our customary walk today and had a little excitement. I have a splitter contraption that I attach to a retractable leash that lets me walk both dogs at once (on that one retractable leash). It took some getting used to but now they both walk along and don't get all tangled up or anything. And I don't have to mess with two leashes. So we aren't 100 feet down the road when the neighbor's Rottweiler starts barking inside their house as we go by. Their front downstairs windows were open but the screens were in. Suddenly, that dog busts right out through one of the window screens and is charging right at us! Britni and Jasmine thought they had a new playmate coming and were not afraid at all. But I was yanking for all I was worth to do an about face and get away. The dog was actually fine and never growled or anything. Eventually it went back home and we went around a different route. When we came back around, the windows were closed and the screen was picked up from the front yard.

Ashleigh is getting ready to go to a junior prom tonight so it is like a beauty salon around here. Elliott had a little date of his own earlier - he met up with a bunch of friends at an ice cream place and hung out there with them. I took a nap in the car and Lucie did some shopping in the area.

My WiFi is still acting up. I cannot figure it out. I keep changing channels and trying different options but every now and then, it drops the signal. Very annoying and I cannot figure out what is causing it. One of my neighbors got something new that is interfering or the aliens are starting to close in on me again...

No comments: