Friday, April 18, 2008

Moving Fast

This morning one of the job search engines sent me my email list of new job postings including one for a VP of Corporate Security for a place about an hour from here. The job was listed through an executive headhunter service. So I sent them my resume online and within 3 minutes I got a call setting me up for an interview with them (screening before the actual job interview) on Monday at 2:30. So make a note to keep me in mind during that time. At the very least I will be in the headhunters system for other possibilites. Talk about moving fast!!!

Lucie is away today and most of tomorrow at a women's leaders conference about 2 hours from here. BEAUTIFUL weather here right now (80ยบ) so she should have a good drive and a nice time. 7 other women went with her from our church.

Only 7 people out for hoops last night. We played 3 on 3 half court and my team had the sub. I am not much of an offensive player, or a defensive one for that matter, but I had another good night shooting an outside jumper that has developed since losing weight. We won most of our games.

Elliott is feeling better but has no school today. I may do a quick yard mowing today but after walking the dogs yesterday, my allergies kicked in for a while.

No comments: