Thursday, April 17, 2008

Is It Too Early?

What you see above is a rendering from the central deck of the new Royal Caribbean Genesis ships. Besides all the other good stuff on this ship, the central area ("Central Park") is open air - no roof! For comparison purposes, it will be 160 feet longer than the last RC cruise ship we were on (the Mariner), 60,000 tons heavier, and will have about 1,500 more people. Lucie got all excited when she saw this and we have penciled ourselves in to be on it for Thanksgiving of 2010 (her birthday will be on Thanksgiving that year). Here is the link to a video of the ship: http://www.royalcaribbean-genesis.com/main.html

Elliott came down with some sort of stomach ailment at church last night and had to come home early. I guess it is going around the school. So he is home today.

Not much else happening. It is going to be near 80ยบ today and should hit it tomorrow. Lucie is going away tomorrow overnight for a women's conference with some other women from church. Basketball night for me tonight.

2 comments:

JT said...

Don't know if that date is going to be possible for some people...I was thinking about it and I was like...I'll have class. But then I realized...I would have graduated in the spring by then, hopefully. We'll have to see.

Unknown said...

wow that is.... majestic... i am trying to go on a cruise in june with cassidy and my sister... bank of america discounts are so handy....