Monday, January 7, 2008

Bumper Bucks

I got an estimate today to have my car fixed - $1,333.00 not including a 3-day car rental. Mostly bumper replacement and some exhaust work. But they cannot get to it until the 21st. The car rental place wanted to set me up with a small car but I said I am getting an SUV fixed, so the insurance company should rent me an SUV. They will work on that...

Meanwhile, the temperature today is in the low 60ยบ's. Going to be even warmer tomorrow.

Elliott has basketball practice and a scrimmage tonight - his first since the holidays. I expect him to start feeling the effects of a lot of Christmas candy...

Our pre-cruise party has been re-scheduled to this weekend. But it is during the Patriots play-off game. Fortunately, the party host has a wide-screen, HD TV so I am thinking we might be able to sneak off and watch the game.

I did some more networking this morning for a job. Got an interesting potential prospect I will look at. Very early but encouraging.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jobs.... yes i am crossing my fingers