Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Silent Mouse

I have a new mission - find a silent mouse. When I am updating church info on Wednesday nights at the church, the mouse I use seems to be quite noisy. (Noisy being loud when I double click. I could use the touch-pad but that is not too easy to control.) I am not sure if I am actually disrupting the service but it seems loud to me. So I did a google search and found there is quite a potential market for silent mouses (mice?) and keyboards. One company makes one but it is expensive. And I found a step by step guide on how to dissassemble a mouse and take out the click-maker. Not going to do that.

Actor Heath Ledger was found dead today. He was in some of Lucie and Ashleigh's favorite movies (The Patriot and A Knight's Tale). He was pretty good.

We have been spending the past few days finalizing cruise plans including car rentals and what excursions to go on. I actually laid out my bathing suits the other day. Won't be long now...

No comments: