Thursday, January 17, 2008

Frosty Day

Ashleigh is in the middle of mid-terms at school so she is on a crazy test schedule. Short days.

Lucie was off today so we went to pick up Ashleigh from school, then race over to her (Lucie's doctor appointment). When we got there, Lucie wasn't sure if she was at the right office. Turned out, it was the right office, wrong time! So she went back later.

On the way home we stopped at our bank and got our request for absentee ballots notarized. The presidential primary will be held here while we are at sea. The guy at the bank seized the moment to tell us about this plan they have. Every time we use our credit/debit card, they put $1 in a savings account at 5% interest. At the end of the year, they match the amount in this savings account 5%. Sounded good so we signed up.

It has now started snowing pretty hard. Not expected to accumulate much but it could be rough later for basketball. Then it will turn to rain.

I checked all my cable internet connections in the house, replaced some splitters and wires, tightened everything. I haven't lost connection in 24 hours so maybe I am good. I called the Comcast guy directly (who was here last) and he said he has been in my neighborhood daily due to the Verizon cabling work. At least I am pretty sure any more problems will be from outside the house.

I will have a work update soon on here I think. Some weird things are going on that I won't post here. Keep praying for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmm... You are losing cable and our just got faster.

And if you were a bathtub i would calk her~
American idol