Saturday, January 26, 2008

We Got A Winna


Elliott had a game this morning and I am happy to report his team won! Yahoo. Elliott went 0 for 2 from the field but they were good shots. He has really stepped up his defensive game and he had 4 rebounds. At least two steals too and an assist. I told him how Larry Bird used to play. (For those who don't know who Larry is, look him up...). When Larry had an 'off' game offensively, he would make up for it defensively, working the boards, etc. I have Elliott's stats on the web page.

Today is house cleaning day. Mopping, etc. That is OK. It is rewarding to see the floor clean for the full two minutes before the dogs tread and shed on it....

1 comment:

Nick said...

mmm good comment about. I will have to save that for the nights I play terriable at church. Good job Elliot