Saturday, January 10, 2009

7 Days Later

It was one week ago today I awoke to find my computer fried. Today, the new/used one is 100% and slick. It ran my scheduled backups and virus scan flawlessly last night and everything is installed including tying it into the network. I am actually amazed it went so well. I did have to get a new mouse and keyboard due to the connection types being different on this computer but I got them on sale online and they work great.

Today I picked up my new (bi-focal!) glasses. They are replacing glasses that are at least 20 years old. They look pretty good - so says the family.

Last night I had a guys' movie night over here while the women were at a wedding shower. We watched the new Death Race. It was a great guys' movie but the language was pretty rough. We had pizza and wings and hung out.

Today there was supposed to be minor winter storm but it never materialized. It is just gray out but no precipitation. We got the Christmas stuff I had stacked in the basement all boxed up and put away. Now Lucie has a clear runway to her scrapping stuff.

No comments: