Thursday, January 8, 2009

Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind

On December 11, I had my root canal done and I called my referring dentist the next day to find out when they would be doing the crown. I was told that when the root canal doctor sent my info to them, they would call me. Well, here we are almost a month later and no word... So I called the dentist today and someone will get back to me...

Last week when I was at the eye doctor's, the first attendant did a lot of testing and told me to hang tight until someone else came in to do the dilation. I wound up taking a nap for 20 minutes in the chair until she came back in and apologized all over herself for leaving me alone. The person who was supposed to come in forgot about me. I am beginning to see a pattern...

For the past month or so I have noticed that my gas gauge in the Pathfinder never shows full. Even after filling up. I googled that and found it is a common issue with the 2006 model and has to do with a faulty sensor. Of course I am 4000 miles out of warranty. So I called the dealer today and asked if there was some sort of a recall or anything they could do. He took down my info and said he would get back to me. I am not holding my breath...

Meanwhile, Lucie got in last night fine. They told her her flight was delayed due to sleeting and terrible weather conditions but it never did sleet around here. We got to the security checkpoint about 2 minutes ahead of her, scooped up her luggage, and got to church just in time. Not bad.

Tonight is basketball night for me. Elliott starts basketball practice again tonight. Ashleigh started conditioning training yesterday at the University fitness center for lacrosse.

No comments: