Saturday, January 24, 2009

Elliott Won His First Game Of The Season Today!


Well today was the day! Elliott won his first game of the season! They only lost by 3 the other night so I knew they had momentum. And they only lost to this team by 7 earlier in the season so I was optimistic! Today they won 31-29. Elliott only had 4 points but he had some good assists and he shut down their big scorer in the last quarter. The coach almost ran a box and one with Elliott dedicated to the other team's high scorer. The kid sank one 3-pointer once Elliott was on him but that was all! After the game he went with a teammate to a UD basketball game.

Today I put up a bird feeder with a squirrel shield. We had gotten the bird feeder for Christmas and I used a Home Depot gift card to get the shield. It looks like it might work well. Vacuumed our cars today too - Britni the beagle ran out of the house yesterday and the best way to get her back is to pull up alongside of her in the car and let her jump in. Once she was in, I went and picked up Ashleigh from school and took Britni with me. Which left a million white beagle hairs in the car. While I was vacuuming out Lucie's car, I found 3 spoons and a bowl. Why not any money...?

No comments: